Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 11:30
Join us for this informative webinar on how the economic shut down has affected the economy and how that may impact property investors in the months to come. We’ll provide info on:
1. What led to the shutdown and how the economy has been impacted
2. Current market statistics on sales, vacancies, and rents.
3. Our thoughts on if the housing and rental market will remain stable.
4. If we should expect inflation and interest rate increases
5. How investors will be impacted if tax policies change and the 1031 Exchange is eliminated.
Our guest speaker will be Tracey Wilson with IPX 1031 Exchange. Tracey is always informative and entertaining.
Access Passcode: pid*p6tZ